The Sports Conditioning Trifecta—The Recipe for Winning!
Successful sports conditioning demands more than just good program design, it requires athletes to pay close attention to their nutrition and hydration habits. This enlightening course takes an in-depth look at the elements that make up the training prescription (e.g., anaerobic energy system training, timing, layout, prerequisites) as well as reliable pre-exercise, during and post-exercise nutrition and hydration strategies that will help your client to discover the champion within.
• The three critical components of sports conditioning
• Effective training strategies
• The right way to lay out your sessions
• Nutrition and hydration techniques
By Fabio Comana, MA, MS
- Explain how to train the energy pathways effectively.
- Identify when training quality is compromised in favor of training quantity and the associated risks.
- Utilize a programming template that sequentially targets the skill-related parameters of sports conditioning.
- Design and implement appropriate drills specific to the phase of a workout commensurate with needs, training goals and skill- and conditioning-level.
- Describe key nutritional strategies to follow before, during and following exercise for both endurance and resistance-trained athletes.
- Discuss key hydration strategies to use before, during and following exercise to improve performance.
|The Sports Conditioning Trifecta-The Recipe for Winning!||Video|
|The Sports Conditioning Trifecta—The Recipe for Winning!||Test|