This hands-on course will allow you to take your knowledge of Trigger Point Performance Therapy to the next level by implementing Myofascial Compression Techniques into your daily routine. Our experts will define and work through six major areas of the body that we feel are key players in the human biomechanical chain. We will then build upon this U6 foundation by targeting other specific areas, resulting in even greater efficiency of movement.
You will additionally learn to:
• Identify six key areas that define biomechanics the most
• Demonstrate Myofascial Compression Techniques (MCT) with clientele
• Enhance elasticity within the muscle, thus improving overall biomechanics
• Recognize improvements in tissue pliability and response through balance, range of motion, and posture tests
• Introduce clients to the products, manipulations, and education regarding Trigger Point Therapy
|CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE- Certificate Download ||Test||(Required)|